In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss the similarities and differences between three mass killings that happened within four days.
- Weer’d sits down with John Richardson to talk about North Carolina’s Constitutional Carry bill, and how the NRA killed it.
- David had a visit from a Tisas company rep, and he discusses the guns offered by this Turkish company.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Dallas mall shooting: Texas law enforcement identify suspected shooter
- Allen mall shooting suspect identified
- Texas Man charged with running over 18 migrants in Brownsville, Texas
- A school shooting has rocked Serbia. Here’s what we know
- Crime Rate by State
John Richardson Interview:
- No Lawyers, Only Guns and Money blog
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
- Tisas (Wikipedia)
- Beretta Model 84
- SDS Imports
- WW2 1911 .45 CAL Pistol Training
- Brena Bock Author Page
- David Bock Author Page
- Team And More