In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- Another spree killing in Serbia and its political fallout;
- the Texas Mall shooting first responder who wasn’t;
- a Federal Court ruling that the ban on firearms purchasing for people under 21 is unconstitutional;
- Trump talking about the 2nd Amendment at the CNN Town Hall… and it wasn’t good.
- David tells us a story of a friend who pressed a debate on gun control.
- Xander had an accident, so he talks about first aid down on the farm.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- At least eight dead as Serbia sees second mass shooting in two days
- Serbs surrender 8,500 weapons in disarmament campaign after double shooting spree
- Texas mall shooting witness is not credible, police say
- Tweet on Spainhouer’s Promotion
- Spainhouer’s Checkered Past
- He Did It Again…Doubled Down On His Anti-2A Actions
- US Prohibition Against 18-to-20-Year-Olds Buying Handguns Tossed
- Federal judge rules adults ages 18-20 cannot be blocked from purchasing handguns
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
Independent Thoughts With Xander: