In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- Time magazine’s interview with Gabby Giffords, and her talk of gun confiscation;
- Nebraska joining the ranks of permitless (but still concealed) carry;
- Illinois’ Assault Weapons Ban getting blocked by the courts;
- Operation Blazing Sword – Pink Pistols filing an Amicus Brief against the Rhode Island Magazine Ban;
- and how a SCOTUS case against the Chevron Deference of the National Marine Fisheries Service relates to the abuse of gun owners by the ATF.
- David continues his series on optics, this time with the history of reflex sights.
- Oddball bought a new knife, and this one is the high-priced Sandrin Torino.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Time: ‘No More Guns. Gone’: Why Gabby Giffords Isn’t Giving Up
- Gov. Pillen signs Nebraska’s permitless conceal carry bill
- Federal Court Blocks Illinois ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban
- Amicus Brief Filed in Ocean State Tactical v. State of Rhode Island
- Supreme Court to hear major case on limiting the power of federal government, a long-term goal of legal conservatives
- Rep. Thomas Massie WRECKS ATF Director!
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers;
- Reflector sight
- Howard Grubb
- US Patent 683,203
- The Scientific Transactions of the Royal Dublin Society, Volume 7
- Reflex Sight: Past, Present, and Future
- Brena Bock Author Page
- David Bock Author Page
- Team And More
Oddball’s Corner Pocket:
- Sandrin Torino
- Nick Shabazz Torino disassembly
- The Sandrin Knives Monza Pocketknife: The Full Nick Shabazz Review
- Sandrin Kitchen Knifes
- Weer’ds Broken Sandrin
Podcast: Play in new window | Download