In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d forgo a Main Topic for some amazing segments!
- Xander talks about the merits of being excellent, and not judging new gun owners for the guns they have;
- Speaking of cheap guns, Oddball recently bought an Altor and he shares his thoughts on this minimalist pistol;
- and finally, there’s been a lot of talk about the short sale of Gamestop stocks. Oddball, Weer’d, and Matt were discussing it before an ACP Film Track, and the result was too good — and too timely! — for a Blooper Reel.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Oddball’s Corner Pocket:
- What Actually Happens At The End Of ‘Trading Places’
- Fake Oranges And The End Of Trading Places Explained
- Is the Squeeze Squoze?
- The Tendieman – r/wallstreetbets Wellerman Sea Shanty Cover
- The Wellerman – TikTok Sea Shanty mashup 2021
Podcast: Play in new window | Download