No one had any segments ready and several contributors weren’t feeling well, and so Weer’d, Oddball, Steve, and David got together to have a round table of 2nd Amendment news and miscellaneous discussion.
We talked about:
- The COVID Vaccine and the changes to the lockdowns;
- a new Kansas law that would recognize all carry permits (despite Kansas being a Constitutional Carry state);
- Anti-Gunners that are targeting State Preemption;
- Bloomberg targeting “gun influencers” on YouTube;
- and why should you worry about gun control in a world of 3D Printers?
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Kansas Bill For Permit Recognition
- Anti-Gunners Target State Preemption laws
- Bloomberg Is Coming After Me & Social Media Influencers
- Johnny B- Bloomberg Overplayed his Hand
- Do You Think 3D Printing means the End of Gun Control?
- Haynes v United States
- Critical Incident Briefing – January 9, 2021 – 600 West Van Buren Street
- Castle Rock V Gonzal
- 1981 Brinks Robbery
- Weer’d Family History
Podcast: Play in new window | Download