In This Episode:
- Erin is stuck in interstate traffic, so Weer’d recruits two men to do the job of one woman;
- Weer’d, Oddball, and David review the text of several anti-gun bills and discuss their ramifications;
- and Weer’d sits down with Lara Smith of the Liberal Gun Club to discuss how best to lobby your elected representatives to side with the Second Amendment.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- H.R.125 – To amend title 18, United States Code, to provide for a 7-day waiting period before a semiautomatic firearm, a silencer, armor piercing ammunition, or a large capacity ammunition magazine may be transferred.
- H.R.127 – To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.
- H.R.130 – To require the safe storage of firearms and ammunition, and to require the investigation of reports of improper storage of firearms or ammunition.
- H.R.167 – To prohibit the transfer of a firearm at a gun show by a person who is not a federally licensed firearms dealer.
- Massachusetts Carry Permit numbers
- Theodore Thomas – The Test
- The Liberal Gun Club
- Who Killed the Electric Car?
- A New Jersey Law That’s Kept Smart Guns Off Shelves Nationwide