In This Episode:
We bring you another ACP Round Table! Erin, Weer’d, David and Oddball sit down to discuss:
- Erin’s recent appearance at the Declaration of Restoration Rally, how haters are gonna hate, and how that is nothing but bad for the Second Amendment and freedom in general;
- That new contender for the Presidency, the anti-gun overlord himself Michael Bloomberg, and how that is an AWESOME thing for the Second Amendment;
- And of course, the expected (and assorted) gun nuttery.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Oddball’s 3D Printed Gun Talk
- Pepper Spray Training for Police Recruits
- Erin at the Declaration of Restoration Rally
- Erin wants you to watch this short video from another angle to admire her entire ensemble, especially her cute and fun shoes
- The Hater
- Erin says: PLEASE don’t start a fight or call him names in that video! I really want him to pay me the $100. You can do whatever you like if he doesn’t honor his promise.
- Life Imprisonment in New Zealand
- Bernie Sanders calls mandatory gun buybacks ‘unconstitutional’, says it’s ‘essentially confiscation’ Surprising
- Sanders Couldn’t Stop Laughing at Report of Bezos Asking Bloomberg About Presidential Run
- Michael Bloomberg Files Paperwork for the Presidency
- Pro Series 30 Po’Boy Suppressor