In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss the Supreme Court’s lack of action on the lawsuit against Remington by the Sandy Hook families;
- Weer’d blasts from the recent past with a fisk of an MSNBC segment about the summer recess protests and how they panned out;
- David explains cartridge nomenclature;
- and Weer’d bring back Lara Smith of the Liberal Gun Club to talk about her feelings on sexism in the 2A Community.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- ‘Recess Rallies’ On Gun Reform Held Nationwide | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBC
- Anti-Gun Playbook (PDF)
- Gun-control advocates fund abortion midterm ads
- Mikie Sherrill
- B57 Nuclear Bomb
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers
- Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers Institute
- Cartridges of the World
- The Handloader’s Manual of Cartridge Conversions