In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss the good news regarding the growth of Constitutional Carry, the 2A Rally in DC, and Dan Gross (formerly of the Brady Campaign) speaking out as a supporter of the Second Amendment;
- David talks about using the right ammo in your gun, and some dangerous errors to avoid;
- and Weer’d interviews Daniel Easterday, of Easterday vs. the Village of Deerfield, about how he defeated an “assault weapons ban” in his home town.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Permitless gun carry in Oklahoma takes effect
- Constitutional Carry
- Candid Conversation With Dan Gross, Former President of The Brady Campaign
- Dan Gross Speech at 2A Rally
- Cam and Company interviews Dan Gross
Gun lovers and Other Strangers
- Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers Institute
- Can you fire .300 BLK in a 5.56 rifle?
- LFD Research Films the Firing of .300 Blackout in a .223/5.56 Chamber
Podcast: Play in new window | Download