In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d are obligated to talk about the recent mass shooting in Christchurch, New Zealand;
- Weer’d Brings us a fisk of Dr. Joseph Sakran as he testifies in favor of universal background checks before the US House of Representatives;
- Oddball invites his wife to tell a story on why she holds a grudge against CRKT knives;
- and Steve tells us about trap and blind lines, and how a Private Investigator might use them.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Weer’d Audio Fisk
- Joseph Sakran Testifies at House Judiciary Committee Meeting on Gun Violence Prevention
- Michael Bloomberg gives $300M to Johns Hopkins for effort targeting major domestic public health issues
- Bloomberg to donate historic $1.8 billion to Hopkins for low-income scholarships
- Rep. Steve Scalise says House Dems refused to let him testify at gun violence hearing
- Firearms Act: Twenty years on, has it made a difference?
- Rise in recorded crime is accelerating in England and Wales
- Comparing international trends in recorded violent crime
- CDC Gun Violence Study’s Findings Not What Obama Wanted
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers: