Hello Internet! This is the show that didn’t get recorded last week.
In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d talk about several wins for the Second Amendment in the last few weeks;
- Weer’d brings us part 2 of his fisk of Dr. Joseph Sakran’s testimony in favor of universal background checks in the House hearing on gun violence;
- Oddball gives us his take on knife clips and the the pros and cons of their orientation;
- and David tells us more of his horror stories as a gun armorer.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Florida House Panel Approves School Bill Allowing Arming of Teachers
- Florida Concealed Carry Numbers
- Utah Man Wins Stay In Looming Federal Bump Stock Ban
- BREAKING: DC Circuit Expands Bump Stock Ban Temporary Stay to All Firearms Policy Foundation Members
- High-capacity gun magazines to remain legal in California, judge rules.
- Duncan v. Becerra (PDF)
Weer’d Audio Fisk
- Joseph Sakran Testifies at House Judiciary Committee Meeting on Gun Violence Prevention
- Michael Bloomberg gives $300M to Johns Hopkins for effort targeting major domestic public health issues
- Bloomberg to donate historic $1.8 billion to Hopkins for low-income scholarships
- Rep. Steve Scalise says House Dems refused to let him testify at gun violence hearing
- Firearms Act: Twenty years on, has it made a difference?
- Rise in recorded crime is accelerating in England and Wales
- Comparing international trends in recorded violent crime
- CDC Gun Violence Study’s Findings Not What Obama Wanted
- Criminals Typically Acquire Guns Through Social Connections, Studies Find
- Lying About the Brady Bill