In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss assorted gun rights news;
- Weer’d brings us part two of his fisking of Dr. Jeffery Swanson and his love of red flag laws;
- and Erin interviews Tony Simon, the founder of the Diversity Shoot.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- It Begins: Nikki Fried Turning Florida’s Concealed Weapon Permit System Into a Bureaucratic Nightmare
- Hawaiian Lawmakers Introduce Resolution Calling For 2A Repeal
- Billionaire Michael Bloomberg says he won’t run for president in 2020
Weer’d Audio Fisk
- Jeff Swanson, PhD, on Gun Violence and Extreme Risk Protection Orders
- Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events [FBI]
- The Effects of Gun-Free Zones
- Implementation and Effectiveness of Connecticut’s Risk-Based Gun Removal Law: Does it Prevent Suicides?
- In Gun Debate, a Misguided Focus on Mental Illness
- Suicide Rate By Country
- GunBlog VarietyCast ep 09