In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d talk about HR 7115, or what we call the “Ban Everything Bill”;
- Oddball talks about blade grinds and gives us a drinking game that will probably get you killed;
- Weer’d brings us an audio fisk of the Young Turks complaining about a short-lived NRA program that retold classic fairy tales;
- In honor of the Thanksgiving holiday, David gives us some of the things he is thankful for;
- and Steve recorded a segment while he was in the field pursuing a target, so we get enjoy a ride-along with the House Dick.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Weer’d Audio Fisk
- NRA Cartoon Markets Guns to Kids
- Disarming Kids’ Curiosity
- 12 Leading Causes of Death in the US
- Vox: Mass Shootings are Rare