In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d talk about the recent Massachusetts appellate court ruling that firearm license restrictions are constitutional;
- Oddball gives us a primer on the various knife laws around the country;
- Weer’d gives us part two of the Young Turks losing their mind over guns;
- David discusses the basics of metallic cartridge reloading;
- and Steve takes a break from doing paperwork at the local Tire Center to discuss tailing and pursuit techniques.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Firearms Restrictions in Boston are Constitutional
- Court Rules Gun License Restrictions Are “Constitutional”
Oddball’s Corner Pocket
Weer’d Audio Fisk
- NRA Cartoon Markets Guns to Kids
- Texas church shooting not the first time a good guy with gun takes down mass shooter
- New Jersey Childproof Handgun Law
- Criminals Typically Acquire Guns Through Social Connections, Studies Find
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers