In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d talk about the aftermath of the midterm election, the Florida recounts, and the changing tide of anti-gun money and elections and their ironic views on NRA money;
- David talks about concealed carry reciprocity and the “Full Faith and Credit” clause;
- Oddball gives us part two of his series on sharpening in Oddball’s Corner Pocket
- Weer’d fisks Now This News in their snarky little hit piece on SHOT Show and the “Online Loophole”;
- and Steve, having already told us about his positive experiences dealing with law enforcement as a private investigator, now tells us about some of his negative experiences with them in Tales from the Trunk.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Broward elections supervisor illegally destroyed ballots in Wasserman Schultz race, judge rules
- Guns and the 2018 Midterms: The Results in 24 Key Races
- The Gun Lobby Lap Dogs of Congress
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers
Oddball’s Corner Pocket:
Weer’d Audio Fisk
- Three Days With Guns in Las Vegas
- Criminals Typically Acquire Guns Through Social Connections, Studies Find