In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d muse over the mid-term elections;
- Oddball discusses knife sharpening and its associated equipment;
- Weer’d fisks some audio that is nothing but anti-gun boilerplate;
- David gives his reflections on the Tree of Life Synagogue shooting;
- and Steve gives us his House Dick origin story in Tales from the Trunk.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Oddball’s Corner Pocket
Weer’d Audio Fisk
- Assault Rifles Aren’t the Weapon of Choice for ‘Active Shooters’
- Gun Control Groups Fund Abortion Ads
- Claire McCaskill Hides Gun Control Agenda
- Nearly 1,300 U.S. kids die from gunshot wounds each year
- List of massacres in Australia
Podcast: Play in new window | Download