In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- the Federal Bump Stock Ban going before SCOTUS;
- Illinois’ new Assault Weapons Ban and how it applies to… lightsabers?
- Myles tells us what to do when a new shooter wants help buying a first gun;
- and David talks about the different kinds of muzzle devices.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Supreme Court Accepts Bump Stock Ban Case
- Garland v. Cargill
- Illinois assault-style weapons registration is open, but questions remain about enforcement, other issues
- Todd V has to register his Lightsaber
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
- ACP 263
- ACP 267
- Wikipedia Flash Hiders
- Brownells Flash Hiders
- Wikipedia Muzzle Break
- Brownells Muzzle Break
- Brownells Thread Protector
- Forgotten Weapons: The Rico Special
- Brena Bock Author Page
- David Bock Author Page
- Team And More
- The Loudener by Snake Hound Machine