In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- Alec Baldwin may be criminally charged (again) for the shooting of Hutchins and Souza;
- the judge who ruled that Illinois’ Assault Weapon Ban was constitutional is shown to be deeply in bed with the gun prohibition lobby;
- two sportsman’s groups who are suing the government for defunding youth sporting education;
- and Weer’d gives us his book review of the firearm prohibitionist book American Carnage.
- Tiny talks about planning around workplace violence;
- David takes a historical look at suppressors;
- and Xander has a look at planning for the unexpected.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Alec Baldwin may be criminally charged again with proof he pulled the trigger
- New Forensic Report Could See Charges Revived Against Baldwin
- Major hurdle for the IL Supreme Court justice who upheld the IL gun ban
- SCI and SAF File Intent to Sue Education Dept. Over Archery & Hunter Education Policies.
- American Carnage
- Gun nation – America’s love affair with firearms | DW Documentary
- OVER 1 MILLION GUNS SOLD NATIONWIDE LAST MONTH, NOW 46 MONTHS RUNNING
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
- Hiram Maxim
- Hiram Percy Maxim
- Patent 916885
- Forgotten Weapons: Maxim Silencer
- Capitol Armory – Monolithic, CTA, and K Baffle Systems (YouTube)
- Where are Suppressors Legal?
- American Suppressor Association
- Advanced Armament
- Dead Air
- Griffin Armament
- Rugged Suppressors
- Yankee Hill Machine
- Silencer Shop
- Myth Busted! Hollywood “Pew” Silencer Sound is REAL?!
- Disturbed – The Sound Of Silence
- Brena Bock Author Page
- David Bock Author Page
- Team And More