In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- the passing of Dianne Feinstein and her controversial replacement;
- a YouTube “prankster” was shot, and the shooter was (sort of) acquitted ;
- California’s magazine ban was ruled unconstitutional, again, but the Ninth Circus is up to its usual tricks;
- Myles talks about Every Day Carry;
- and Weer’d brings us a fisk of Michael Bloomberg’s new gun prohibitionist YouTube hit piece, America’s Biggest Public Health Crisis May Be Guns.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Dianne Feinstein, longest serving woman in the Senate, has died at 90
- Meet California’s new senator: Laphonza Butler of … Maryland?
- Father of YouTuber shot at Dulles Town Center calls not guilty verdict mob rule, blames media and Saturday Night Live
- Runkle Of The Bailey- YouTube Prankster Shooting Found To Be Self Defense — A Lawyer Explains
- Hard2Hurt- This was Not Self Defense
- Tennessee man wielding knife for ‘prank’ robbery YouTube video fatally shot
- California Ammo Mag Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- 9th Circuit – Rules For You But Not For Us
- Duncan Emergency Stay Motion (pdf)
- CRPA Files Opposition to Stay of Injunction in Duncan v. Bonta
South Paw Corner:
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Bloomberg Originals: America’s Biggest Public Health Crisis May Be Guns
- Text of this Fisk
- CDC WISQARS: 10 Leading Causes of Death, United States
- Dickey Amendment
- CDC: Motor Vehicle Traffic Death Rates, by Sex, Age Group, and Road User Type: United States, 1999–2019
- Average Miles Per Year Car
- FBI Report on Active Shooters (PDF)
- The Murder of Hadiya Pendleton
- The Health Costs of Gun Violence Trauma
- Did Gun Violence Actually Surge in 2022?
- The Racist Roots of Gun Control