We’re not making this the standard format. However, we didn’t have enough segments to do a regular show, so we chose to do another Round Table episode instead.
In This Episode
Weer’d, Erin, Oddball, and David discuss:
- An anti-gun politician who pleaded no contest to keying somebody’s car, despite stating that he thought they might be a “Gun Nut”.
- A mass shooting in New Zealand. Weren’t we told that their 2019 gun prohibition laws would stop this from happening?
- A new study showing that children who are taught firearm safety are, in fact, safer around guns!
- A federal judge upholding San Jose’s gun owner tax and mandatory insurance law.
- Ontario Knife Company shutting down their New York factory after a buy-out.
- A 5th Circuit victory in the challenge against the ATF regulating 80% kits as firearms.
- T-Rex Arms releasing scans for the 3D printing community.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Sen. Josh Miller enters no-contest plea to vandalism charge. Here’s what happened.
- Deadly shooting in Auckland, hours before World Cup opens in New Zealand city
- 2023 Auckland shooting Wikipedia
- Gunman who killed two had family violence history, say New Zealand police – as it happened
- Effect of a Gun Safety Video on Children’s Behavior Around Real Guns: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- hidden camera – kids find a gun – Young Guns 2
- Are Handguns or Rifles Used More Often in Mass Shootings?
- Federal Judge Upholds San Jose Gun Ownership Tax, Insurance Mandate
- Operation Blazing Sword Press Release: The San Jose Gun Tax is Unenforceable, Unfair, and Useless
- Ontario Knife Company sold and shuttering its NY factory
- SAF CHEERS 5th CIRCUIT VICTORY IN VANDERSTOK FRAME, RECEIVER CASE
- T.Rex Arms releases their pistol scans and Sidecar parts files