In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- the SHORT Act and a Federal Concealed Carry Reciprocity bill;
- how Florida might be the 26th permitless carry state;
- the courts continue to prevent the Illinois’ Assault Weapon and Magazine Ban;
- and Erin has a surprise announcement regarding Antonyuk v. Nigrelli!
- Next, Tiny returns with a story of a friend who was injured in a hunting accident… and how insurance made it worse;
- and finally, Logan Metesh of High Caliber History returns to talk with Weer’d about how museums preserve firearm for long-term display, and how private collectors can keep their collection pristine.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- S.4986 – SHORT Act
- Senate Republicans push for concealed carry reciprocity in new Second Amendment bill
- Florida bill could hand gun owners huge win, make the US a constitutional carry majority country
- The legal hits to Illinois’ gun and magazine ban keep coming
- Operation Blazing Sword-Pink Pistols et alia‘s AC brief in Antonyuk v. Nigrelli on First Amendment grounds.
High Caliber History: