In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- an open letter from a former NRA president to its members about the organization’s impending doom;
- New York being sued for stating that a concealed carry permit applicant will have to wait three years to have his fingerprints taken;
- the ATF’s published ruling that bans stabilizing braces on pistols.
- Next, Matt from Geeks Gadgets and Guns brings us an overview on long-range optics;
- David tells us how he built a backyard range;
- and finally, Weer’d has another Patented Audio Fisk of the Brady Campaign, this time talking about how the Founding Fathers really did support gun control.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- The Late Great National Rifle Association R.I.P. by Former NRA Director Rocky Marshall To NRA Members: IT IS OVER!
- New York Giving 3 year wait for fingerprinting
- Giambalvo v. Suffolk County (PDF)
- HERE IT IS! ATF Clock Starts 1/31/23
- Federal Register: Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached Stabilizing Braces
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
- NRA Range Services
- A Complete Guide To Building Your Home Shooting Range
- Rapidfire Rachel Home Range Build Out! (YouTube Video Warning)
- Building a Home Shooting Range
- Build A Home Indoor Shooting Range
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 190
- Brena Bock Author Page
- David Bock Author Page
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- 186: Brady in Brief: We Respond to Common Arguments Against Gun Violence Prevention
- GAGV initiative
- 13 states have backed the Mexican government’s lawsuit against a group of US gun manufacturers
- Mexico’s $10bn lawsuit against US gun makers dismissed by judge
- The Brady Campaign told an Aurora shooting victim’s parents to file a hopeless suit against a gun dealer. The result was bankruptcy.
- Safest and Most Dangerous States in America
- Here’s How Bad the TSA Is Failing at Airport Security. It’s Time for Privatization.