In This Episode
It’s an ACP Round Table! Join Weer’d, Erin, David, and Oddball as we discuss:
- The ATF has their new ruling on Pistol Braces, and it sucks!
- The ATF and the FBI have a watch list of people that alerts when they buy a gun. (We already knew this, but it’s good to see evidence.)
- Erin found an amazing tool that shows defensive gun use as it appears in the media aggregated in an interactive map.
- Last week we talked about the pending Illinois Assault Weapon Ban, and in the time it took to publish that show, the thing passed. Thankfully, most of the state has chosen not to cooperate!
- A Federal Judge blocks the New Jersey anti-carry laws.
- Another Federal Judge allows the same in New York, but it isn’t all bad.
- We discuss a Canadian Mountie who broke the law, and made out pretty well because he’s law enforcement.
- Finally, Wells Fargo is becoming more anti-gun, this time cancelling the business account of a gun shop in Florida.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Erin Rants About the OGL 1.1 on Geeks, Gadgets & Guns
- WebP / Avif image converter
- Shot Tower
- Politician’s Syllogism
- Factoring Criteria for Firearms with Attached “Stabilizing Braces”
- ATF Wait Times
- Why Are Short Barreled Rifles Actually Regulated in the US?
- EXCLUSIVE: Documents Show FBI and ATF Warrantless Surveillance Through Gun Background Checks
- Defensive Gun Uses in the U.S. tool
- The Essential Second Amendment Ebook
- In Defense of the Second Amendment
- Backlash against Illinois weapons ban grows
- Federal judge blocks key provisions of NJ’s gun law
- U.S. Supreme Court allows New York to continue to restrict guns in ‘sensitive places’ — for now
- Cop Breaks The Gun Ban, But Gets No Record In Sweetheart Deal — A Lawyer Explains
- Strathmore Mountie spared criminal record for unlawful firearm possession
- Wells Fargo Cancels Prominent Florida Gun Dealer’s Accounts, Implies it Won’t Work With Gun Companies