In This Episode:
- Things are backwards so we start with Oddball with a review of the Cold Steel Espada
- Erin and Weer’d then discuss the news of the new year:
- We now have a 25th Constitutional/Permitless carry state, and maybe soon a 26th!
- Shannon Watts is leaving Moms Demand Action, and we speculate what her reasons might be.
- A woman in Philadelphia defended herself with a lawfully carried gun, and that’s not even the most interesting thing about this story.
- Illinois is attempting to ban “Assault Weapons” and further restrict the Second Amendment to residents.
- The ATF is further cracking down on 80% Firearms.
- A friend of Erin was shot in Chicago!
- And saving the best for last, the Bumpstock Ban has been declared unconstitutional by the 5th Circuit!
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Oddball’s Corner Pocket:
- Navaja Knife
- Espada, basic version
- Espada, fancy version
- The Cold Steel Espada XL Pocketsword: The Full Nick Shabazz Review
- What’s in Lynn Thompson”s Pocket at Blade Show West 2022?
- The Gundies: Top Voices of the 2A
- RSVP Just Ducky Floating Tea Infuser
- New Year marks end of Alabama law requiring concealed carry gun permits
- Permitless concealed carry, legal marijuana among bills introduced in Nebraska Legislature
- Shannon Watts to Step Down from Moms Demand Action
- Woman with Concealed Carry Permit Shoots Philadelphia Attacker on New Year’s Day
- Illinois House approves assault weapons ban, bill heads to state Senate
- Biden administration takes new action to crack down on ‘ghost gun’ sellers
- Kenneth Hite shot in Chicago
- Bump Stock Ban Regulation Isn’t Authorized by Federal Law, Says Fifth Circuit En Banc