In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss a number of current events:
- the status of David Chipman’s nomination as ATF Director;
- Joe Biden’s latest threats against the Second Amendment;
- a Biden Advisor attempting to blame lawful gun owners for violent crime;
- and the current effort to make the pending enforcement change on pistol braces go away.
- Weer’d ask Ian McCollum of Forgotten Weapons and Headstamp Publishing how he got into collecting French rifles;
- and finally, Weer’d also interviews Paloma Capanna about the horrible mistreatment of Jessica Watkins at the hands of Jailers and the US Government.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- U.S. Senate panel splits over gun control advocate to lead firearms enforcement agency
- Disciplinary actions against Chipman
- David Chipman’s Alleged Racist Remarks About Black ATF Agents
- Fact Sheet: Biden-Harris Administration Announces Comprehensive Strategy to Prevent and Respond to Gun Crime and Ensure Public Safety
- President Biden announces plan to fight gun violence
- Top Biden adviser blames guns for crime surge and insists Republicans defunded police
- Exclusive: 48 Republican Senators Demand Withdrawal of Pistol Brace Ban That Would Affect Millions
- Forgotten Weapons
- Headstamp Publishing
- How Did I Get My Guns to Finnish Brutality? Polaris Logistics.