In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d first discuss a successful court case for the Second Amendment in Washington State, and then the most tone-deaf article ever written, which just happens to appear on the Giffords blog;
- Xander brings us his Independent Thoughts on prepping and extreme weather;
- David reviews the KP-15 Polymer AR-15 lower;
- and then Weer’d fisks “Guns Down America” accusation that the NRA is insurrectionist.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Washington Appeals Court Unanimously Strikes Down Local Gun-Control Law
- Giffords-The Past and Present of Black Gun Ownership in the US
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
- KE Arms – KP-15 Complete Lower Receiver
- KE Arms
- KE Arms – KP-15 Products
- Forgotten Weapons: History of the Monolithic Polymer AR: From Colt to KE Arms
- InRange TV: WWSD (What Would Stoner Do) Playlist
- Midwest Industries, Inc. – AR-15 Handguard
- CMMG Ambi Selector
Weer’d Audio Fisk
- Guns Down America-The NRA’s Flirtation with Insurrection
- Guns Down America
- Bloomberg Isn’t Delivering Promised General Election Spending. He’s Speaking At The DNC Anyway.
- U.S. Capitol has had violent incidents in the past – a historical review
- NRA Sues San Francisco After Lawmakers Declare It A Terrorist Organization
- Trump lawyer plays EPIC compilation of Democrats calling to “FIGHT”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download