In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss even more (mostly good) 2A news!
- Montana is now Constitutional Carry;
- Fort Fairfield and Paris, Maine are now Second Amendment Sanctuaries;
- Mayors of large cities are urging Joe Biden to ban guns though executive orders;
- and Erin was interviewed by a German publication on gun control.
- Weer’d sits down with Lara Smith to discuss how to best make gun control non-partisan again;
- and Weer’d brings us an Audio Fisk of a news show that asks “Does Gun Control Work?”
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Gianforte signs bill expanding concealed carry in Montana
- Montana House Bill 102(PDF)
- Fort Fairfield Is Maine’s Latest Second Amendment Sanctuary
- Accent Expert Gives a Tour of U.S. Accents
- Big City Mayors Demand Biden Sign Anti-Gun Executive Orders
- US gun control: Could Joe Biden’s plan backfire?
Lara Smith interview:
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Gun Control – Do firearm laws actually work
- Despite Confiscation, New Zealand Sees Most Gun Crime in a Decade
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 49
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 51
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 52
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 102
- Gunblog Varietycast ep 90
- Making the case for a world without guns
- The public’s health and the social meaning of guns
- Australian Gun Laws: The Statistics
- Australia Murder/Homicide Rate 1990-2021
- Gun laws in South Africa
- South Africa Crime and Safety Report
- Black Gun Owners Sue South African Government
- How easy is it to buy a gun in these countries?
- Gun laws in Austria
- The EU countries where you’re more likely to die a violent death
- Gun Laws in Canada
Podcast: Play in new window | Download