In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d briefly discuss the events on the capital, then talk more about some proposed gun laws in the wake thereof and what you can do to stop them;
- David gives a recap of his message to the new gun owners as they enter the fold;
- Oddball got a chance to handle the new Kel-Tec P50 and gave us his thoughts on the new “outer space gun”!
- and Weer’d sat down with Logan Metesh of High Caliber History to talk about the day-to-day duties of a museum curator in a museum full of guns.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Reno May-New Federal Bills
- H.R.121 – To provide for the hiring of 200 additional Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agents and investigators to enforce gun laws.
- H.R.125 – To amend title 18, United States Code, to provide for a 7-day waiting period before a semiautomatic firearm, a silencer, armor piercing ammunition, or a large capacity ammunition magazine may be transferred.
- H.R.127 – To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.
- H.R.130 – To require the safe storage of firearms and ammunition, and to require the investigation of reports of improper storage of firearms or ammunition.
- H.R.167 – To prohibit the transfer of a firearm at a gun show by a person who is not a federally licensed firearms dealer.
- Dear Gun People, Follow the Lead of the Weed People
- Cam and Company Can The “Gun People” Learn Anything From The “Weed People”?
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
- Operation Blazing Sword
- NRA Courses
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Paul Harrell – Top Ten Tips for Pandemic Gun Buyers
Oddball’s Corner Pocket:
Logan Metesh Interview
- High Caliber History
- High Caliber History Podcast
- It Belongs in a Museum! Or, “Ian Offends Curators”
- Museum Professional Reacts to Forgotten Weapons – It Belongs in a Museum, Ian Offends Curators
- Strain 100 Movie
Podcast: Play in new window | Download