In This Episode:
- We welcome in the New Year and give you a Southern recipe for good luck: Black-Eyed Pea Dip!
- Erin and Weer’d discuss some revelations into the management of Michael Bloomberg’s anti-gun lobby Everytown For Gun Safety;
- and then Weer’d fisks an episode of Designated Survivor, where they extol the virtues of gun control without providing anything but the flimsiest of strawmen in opposition.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Palette Family Black-Eyed Pea Dip
- Church of the Holy Duck
- Carolina Reaper, Scorpion, and Ghost Pepper flakes
- Everytown’s minority employees have something to say…..
- Mike Borrowed My Credibility And Abused It’: Fired Bloomberg Campaign Workers Speak
- Micheal Bloomberg Video Proves Why Gun Control Is Racist With Video He Tried To Block
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Designated Survivor
- Designated Successor
- Designated Survivor Episode Outlines
- Doogie Howser MD- Doogie Got a Gun
- Anti-Gun Frasier Episode
- Gun-control ‘propaganda’ film ‘Miss Sloane’ a historic box-office bomb
- The Bloomberg Conspiracy
- Social Indoctrination. 90’s Style
- Canada Firearms Registry
- How Criminals Get Their Guns
- Illinois Gun Trace Data (PDF)
- Arrow, “Spectre of the Gun” (2017)