In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss some new wrinkles in the McCloskey’s legal situation;
- Xander talks about the pearl-clutching regarding “arsenals” that the rest of us would consider rookie amounts of guns and ammunition;
- Weer’d brings us Part 2 of his Brady Campaign Anti-gun Gun Owner Fisk, this time with California Representative Mike Thompson;
- and Oddball talks in-depth about eye and ear protection, and how best to use it on the range.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- McCloskeys not yet charged but offering apparent defense
- Portland Place couple who confronted protesters have a long history of not backing down
- Be sure to use affiliate number 19757 to benefit Operation Blazing Sword!
- Second Call Defense
- Paul Lathrop on Handgun Radio
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Brady Campaign-Gun Owners for Gun Violence Prevention
- Rep Mike Thompson
- Mike Thompson on Gun Violence Prevention
- The Gunpowder Incident
- NICS Numbers
- Donors to Sheriff’s Political Campaigns Far More Likely to Get Concealed Gun Permits
- Former Police Officers, Ex-Brooklyn Assistant DA Arrested In NYPD Gun License Bribery Scandal
- Why “High Powered” 5.56 NATO/.223 AR-15 Ammo is Safer For Home Defense (FBI overpenetration testing)
Oddball’s Corner Pocket: