In This Episode:
Weer’d is on vacation in Ireland, so Erin takes over the ship (“Look at me. LOOK AT ME. I’m the Captain now.”) and enlists ACP contributor Egghead to be her Cabin Boy for the show.
- Erin and Egghead discuss two very surprising Tweets that address mass shootings in unexpected ways;
- David tells us what gear we need to avoid doing the Hot Brass Dance;
- Egghead reviews the CountyComm GP-5 General Purpose Radio for both Ham operators and preppers;
- and Trunk Monkey Steve tells us how he keeps his Ninja Wagon up and running in Tales from the Trunk.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Rep. Dan Crenshaw’s Tweets
- “Media Contagion” Is Factor in Mass Shootings, Study Says
- Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Tweet
- Gary Slutkin: Let’s treat violence like a contagious disease
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers
General Purpose Egghead