In This Episode:
None of our regular ACP contributors had anything this week, so Erin and Weer’d called an audible and just had an unscripted episode. It’s like a mini-Mag Dump, only with less swearing by Erin. Enjoy!
- Frozen pad thai;
- Erin’s cooking escapades;
- Talk Boxes, and how sometimes Peter Frampton doesn’t use them;
- Michael Moore and David Hogg in Canada;
- Paying too much for guns or knives.
- Weer’d talks about Handgun Radio;
- and we both share our memories of where we were and what we were doing on September 11th, 2001.
- Do You Feel Like We Do (Live with Talk Box)
- David Hogg With Michael Moore in Canada
- Michael Moore is a Big Fat Stupid White Man
- Dozier Folding Ka-Bar
- Morakniv Companion
- Cold Steel Kukri Machete
- Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri Plus
Podcast: Play in new window | Download