In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss the March For Our Lives Boston Protest of Smith & Wesson and the shooting at the Jacksonville GLHF Game Bar;
- the General Purpose Egghead discusses some basic firearms physics as well as some interesting movie firearm tropes;
- Weer’d continues his series on 3D printed guns by fisking a former ATF agent and current anti-gun lobbyist on the issue;
- and David brings us an in-depth look of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and how his governance of New York might apply to his future Presidential aspirations in Gun Lovers and Other Strangers.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like blooper reels!
- Students Rally, Announce Demands For Mass. Gun Maker
- David Hogg Should Do Some Research
- White House Reaches Historic Agreement With Smith & Wesson
- Maryland Gun Laws (including state reciprocity)
- Jacksonville Landing Rules of Conduct
Weer’d Audio Fisk
- Ask an ATF Agent: 3D-Printed Guns
- David Chipman: Senior Policy Advisor, Giffords
- How many lies can a Senator tell in a minute?