In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- more news on Wayne LaPierre’s resignation from the NRA;
- why gun prohibitionist Attorneys General are trying to ban the sale of surplus Lake City ammunition to civilians;
- a Florida Federal judge ruling that the prohibition against firearms in Post Offices is unconstitutional.
- David eulogizes Remington as it shuts down the Illion, New York factory;
- and Tiny gives us “Hunting for Newbies”.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- NRA Claims LaPierre Won’t be on Payroll After Resignation, Has ‘Chronic Lyme Disease’
- Democratic AGs Call for Crack Down on Civilian Sale of Popular AR-15 Ammunition
- Post Office Carry Ruled Unconstitutional
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers: