In This Episode
We were on Christmas vacation last week, and a lot of news happened between then and now. It’s the perfect time for another ACP Round Table!
Join Weer’d, David, Oddball, and Myles as they discuss:
- The death of Gaston Glock;
- Oddball printed a VZ-62 Pistol… and it works!
- The Prague spree killing;
- New information on how law enforcement chose not to use a “Yellow Flag” law on the Lewiston, ME spree killer;
- Honolulu imposing a Catch-22 law that essentially shuts down the 2nd Amendment in Hawaii;
- California enacting an unconstitutional carry restriction law;
- New York banning hunting competitions for stupid reasons;
- The History of Weapons and War streaming channel created by Ian McCollum;
- and more!
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Gaston Glock passes away
- How killer left a trail of victims across Prague
- Footage Reveals Police Considered Using ‘Yellow Flag’ Law on Maine Mass Shooter Before Attack
- Activists: Honolulu Has Cut Off Gun Sales
- California’s Sweeping Gun-Carry Restrictions Go Into Effect Despite Court Ruling Them Unconstitutional
- New York Bans ‘Hunting Contests’
- Victory in Antonyuk v. Nigrelli
- Forgotten Weapons State of the Channel: 2024 (Video)
- History of Weapons and War