In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- the new assault weapons ban which failed in the Senate;
- two mass shootings which happened on the same day but in different states;
- and the First Amendment challenge to New York’s social media disclosure requirement for a handgun permit was successful;
- and David gives us a primer on how to dry fire.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Senate GOP blocks votes on assault weapons ban, universal gun background checks
- Senate Bill 25: Assault Weapons Ban
- Suspect arrested in Texas fatally shot his parents before killing 4 other people, authorities say
- UNLV mass shooter was career college professor, source says, but unknown whether he had a connection with school
- ‘Target list,’ ammo and conspiracy theories: Authorities reveal details on gunman who killed 3 UNLV faculty members
- Antonyuk v. Nigrelli A lawsuit challenging New York’s Concealed Carry Improvement Act
- New Yorkers don’t need to disclose social media accounts to carry a firearm, federal court rules
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers: