In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- a spree stabbing in France;
- the Federal Appellate decision that non-violent felons regain their 2A rights after being released;
- and Gavin Newsom, bless his heart, has proposed a Constitutional Amendment for gun control.
- Next, Matt from Geeks Gadgets and Guns talks about the Oculus Quest 3 and the Apple Vision Pro;
- and David talks about prepping your grill for cookout season.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- What’s the recommended load out for gator?
- Children seem stable after France playground attack
- Video of Knife Attack
- ‘Shoot him, he’s stabbing everybody’ – eyewitness
- US cannot ban people convicted of non-violent crimes from owning guns-appeals court
- Governor Newsom Proposes Historic 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution to End America’s Gun Violence Crisis
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
- BCP: Prepping the Grill
- Charcoal grill
- Propane grill
- Fireplace matches
- Grill Lighter
- Grill brush
- Brena Bock Author Page
- David Bock Author Page
- Team And More