In This Episode
Weer’d Beard is on vacation with his family this week, so Erin runs the Round Table in queenly fashion alongside her knights Sir Odd and Sir Bock as they discuss the recent NRA Annual Meeting and exciting developments in lawsuits against gun prohibition.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Libertarian Party of Florida Schedule (Erin speaks at 5:30 pm on Saturday in Room D)
- Finding Liberty podcast
- FoldAR folding AR
- Video: Trump promises NRA a ‘national concealed-carry reciprocity’ bill
- Logan Metesh about NRA Museum liquidation
- A Wake-Up Letter To The NRA Board
- Smith & Wesson goes on offense against Hawaii’s anti-gun attacks
- Judge in Barnett v. Raoul is pro-gun and annoyed at Illinois
- Illinois Suppressor Ban Lawsuit
- Silencer Central Will Process Applications at NRA Convention