In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- Why credit card companies are backing down with gun-specific merchant codes;
- Germans demanding more gun control after a mass shooting, despite the gun control they already have not working.
- Next, Weer’d sits down with Marty Hayes of the Armed Citizen Legal Defense Network to talk about “gun insurance” and what is and isn’t legal when covering a client;
- Oddball expands on Tiny’s SWATing story from a technical standpoint;
- and finally, Xander gives the finger to smart gun technology.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Visa, Mastercard, and Discover ‘Pause’ Plans for New Gun Store Code
- Fury in Germany as Hamburg shooting brings ‘lax’ gun laws into focus
Marty Hayes Interview:
- Armed Citizen Legal Defense Network
- The nation’s first law requiring gun owners to have liability insurance may affect less than you think
- California bill would require gun owners to buy liability insurance
Oddball’s Corner Pocket:
- Call of Duty ‘swatting’ death prankster pleads guilty
- Tim Pool: Interview With The Hacker Who Swatted David Hogg