In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- the shooting at Club Q in Colorado Springs;
- the racist remarks of a New Jersey assemblyman, and the racist roots of gun control;
- and the unintended consequences of passing Oregon Ballot Initiative 114.
- Next, Weer’d sits down with Ian McCollum of Forgotten Weapons and Headstamp Publishing to discuss all the difficulties of getting Pistols of the Warlords published;
- and finally, Weer’d brings us part 4 of his fisk of Brady Campaign talking points, this time on the “culture of gun violence”.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Operation Blazing Sword’s Press Release on the Club Q Shooting
- The latest on the Colorado Springs LGBTQ nightclub shooting
- Army veteran Richard Fierro describes the moment he took down the Colorado nightclub gunman
- OSD 195: Majority rules
- Attorney Breaks Down Issues With Oregon’s Measure 114
- Democrat NJ Assemblyman McKeon makes racist remarks during carry bill meeting
Ian McCollum Interview:
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- 186: Brady in Brief: We Respond to Common Arguments Against Gun Violence Prevention
- NRA calls out violence in video games, cites ‘Kindergarten Killers’
- Project Unloaded Goes after Video Games
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 223: Round Table News Round-Up
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 215: Anti-Gun Insanity