In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- a school shooting in St. Louis and the value of rapid police response;
- Canada banning handgun purchase, sale, and transfer;
- the bizarre way a California Judge denied a temporary restraining order in a 2A case.
- Next, Xander brings us his Independent Thoughts on his VR Setup;
- Matt from Geeks Gadgets and Guns talks about current VR systems and their pros and cons;
- and finally, Weer’d brings us part two of his fisk series on the Brady Campaign attempting to rebut pro-gun talking points.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- The Mind Killer Podcast
- School Shooting in St. Louis
- Canada Bans Handguns
- BAD NEWS! Judge Contorts Bruen Decision To Work For Gun Controllers (& Banning Ghost Guns)
- Defense Distributed v. Robert Bonta, et al (PDF)
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- 186: Brady in Brief: We Respond to Common Arguments Against Gun Violence Prevention
- Gun Deaths by Country 2022
- Gun Deaths Hit an All-Time High (Again) in 2021
- CDC Suicide Data
- Brazil — Gun Facts, Figures and the Law
- Safest States in America
- Guns and Violence: The English Experience- Joyce Lee Malcom
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 122
- Source and Use of Firearms Involved in Crimes: Survey of Prison Inmates, 2016