In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- the massive class action lawsuit brought by Uvalde families;
- how the ATF is cracking down on people who bought solvent traps, and it appears that many of the recent encounters all bought their traps from one user, Rifle Remedy 2000;
- the good news that a Federal Judge has ruled Texas must allow adults under 21 to carry firearms;
- and Beto O’Rourke flip-flopping again! Now he’s pro-gun… or so he claims.
- Next, Xander brings us his Independent Thoughts how the media handles gun stories;
- and finally, David discusses some factors on defending your house of worship from attack.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Uvalde families, survivors suing for $27 billion in class-action lawsuit
- Local funeral homes refused to handle services for Uvalde gunman
- Ask a Mortician: Caring for the Bodies of Terrorists
- ATF Confiscating Solvent Traps & Components
- Don’t Talk to the Police Pt 1
- Don’t Talk to the Police Pt 2
- Federal judge says Texas can’t ban 18- to 20-year-olds from carrying handguns
- Beto Ad Touts Commitment to ‘Protect Our Second Amendment’ as Poll Shows Ten Point Deficit
- Gun Owner For Beto
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers
Podcast: Play in new window | Download