In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss —
- The Good: there are new details about Eli Dicken and his defensive shooting at the Greenwood Park Mall;
- The Bad: the House Assault Weapons bills made it through committee, so here’s what we think will happen next;
- The Stupid: California has passed a new gun control law that seems to violate the PLCAA and the First Amendment as well as the Second.
- Next, Xander brings us his independent thoughts on when to take a shot and when not;
- and finally, Weer’d fisks Joe Biden’s blathering about “Ghost Guns”.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Eli Dicken’s Concealed Carry permit
- Hero armed citizen landed 8 of 10 shots at 40 yards to stop mass shooting in 15 seconds
- Assault Weapons ban of 2021
- House committee approves first assault weapons ban bill in decades
- Video: Nadler admits ‘assault weapons’ ban intends to ban ‘common use’ guns
- Democrat ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban Sponsor: Stabilizing Braces Make an AR-Pistol an ‘Automatic Weapon’
- M1 “Assault Weapon”
- Analysis: Examining the California Gun Litigation Trap Few Have Noticed
- California invites court fight with gun law that mimics Texas on abortion
Weer’d Audio Fisk:
- Biden announces ATF nominee, new regulation to prevent gun crimes
- Fabulism: ATF is Unable to Verify Its Own ‘Ghost Gun’ Claims That Got the Regulatory Ball Rolling
- Where do criminals really get their guns?
- Untraceable, but legal, DIY “ghost gun” used in Saugus school shooting, police say
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 197: ATF “Clarification” Through Absurdity
- ATF Trace Data: New York
- ATF Trace Data: Illinois
- History of Tobacco Lawsuits
- Statement by President Joe Biden on Supreme Court Ruling on Guns