In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- the grim facts of Uvalde;
- what a fool Beto O’Rourke made of himself;
- and the breathless reporting of the Boston Police shutting down a “ghost gun ring”.
- Weer’d then interviews Mickey Schuch to talk about combat mindset;
- and finally, Xander brings us his independent thoughts on gaslighting in the gun control debate.
- DPS offers timeline, admits on-scene commander got it wrong
- Uvalde Police Officer Admits Cops Saved Their Own Kids From Robb Elementary Before Stopping Shooter
- A timeline of 911 calls during the Texas school shooting
- Mass shootings are difficult to prevent with mental health resources alone, experts say
- Police: Woman with pistol killed man who shot at crowd of people in Charleston
- Beto O’Rourke Escorted Out Of Uvalde Press Conference After Confronting Gov. Greg Abbott
- Ghost gun mill’ uncovered in Boston — including a 3-D printer
Mickey Schuch Interview: