In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss the Washington DC spree shooting and the lamentations of David Hogg who needs an “extra billion dollars”;
- Weer’d interviews Phillip Smith of the National African American Gun Association on a hostile misquote from the media about NAAGA’s stance on Constitutional Carry;
- David talks about the challenges of getting guns out of New York City;
- and finally, Weer’d sits down with Paloma Capanna about her new book, January 6 x 20 Things You Need to Know.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- DC shooting: Suspect in DC shooting that wounded 4 is dead, police say
- “Camera” Hogg Throws Everytown Under The Bus
- Black Gun-Rights Group Slams ATF Director Demotion, Questions Racial Motivations of Biden Nominations
Phillip Smith interview:
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
- ACP Episode 18
- NYPD: Depositing Firearms, Rifles, and Shotguns for Safekeeping
- NYC Administrative Code Section 10-303
- NYC Administrative Code Section 10-304
Paloma Capanna Interview: