In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss Indiana’s new Constitutional Carry and ask when Georgia will join the club;
- Oddball discusses the 3D Printed Gun Maker’s Match and some of the controversies surrounding it;
- Xander brings us his Independent Thoughts on the importance of removing ego from your advocacy;
- and Weer’d interviews firearms lawyer Benjamin Blatt on the trial of Curtis Reeves, aka the Florida “Popcorn Shooter”.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Indiana Becomes 24th Permitless Gun-Carry State
- Georgia House Bill 1358
- Why Are So Many Gun Makers Heading to Georgia?
Oddball’s Corner Pocket:
- Defense Distributed Liberator
- 3D Gun Maker’s Match
- Proposed ‘ghost gun’ rule could reshape battle against homemade guns
Benjamin Blatt Interview:
- Retired Florida cop who killed man in movie theater for texting acquitted of murder
- Man Shoots Girlfriend’s Ex-Husband After Struggle for Gun, Claims Self-Defense