We don’t want to sound cocky nor come off as half-cocked, but if we say that other word for “rooster” our show might get flagged for adult content.
In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d have a lot of news!
- Everyone’s talking about how Remington has famously settled with the Sandy Hook families for $73 million… but you’ve probably been misled on that.
- Alec Baldwin is being sued by the family of Halyna Hutchins, and he continues to claim he never pulled the trigger of the gun. We discuss how that just isn’t possible.
- There was a “Mass Shooting” in Portland, OR but the media isn’t reporting it that way. Why?
- An anti-gun activist attempted to murder a Louisville, KY politician, and the bias is showing! We discuss the how… you can probably guess the why.
- and David tells us how to keep your students from feeling like they are drinking from a fire hose of knowledge.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Sandy Hook families reach $73 million settlement with gun manufacturer Remington
- NSSF says insurance companies, not firearms industry, agreed to Remington settlement
- Alec Baldwin shooting re-enactment from lawsuit by family of Halyna Hutchins
- Alec Baldwin, You’ve been served
- Alec Baldwin may not have pulled trigger in deadly shooting on ‘Rust’ set: DA
- Video: Testing Alec Baldwin’s Revolver Theory
- Assorted Calibers Podcast Ep 180
- Activist Quintez Brown charged in attempted shooting of Louisville mayor hopeful Greenberg
- Kentucky’s concealed carry law shows your life doesn’t matter to gun-loving Republicans
- Portland police: clash between armed homeowner and protesters sparked shooting
- Quintez Brown: BLM Louisville defends posting bail for alleged would-be mayoral assassin
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers: