In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d are both feeling a bit under the weather.
- Still, they are uplifted to hear that the gun prohibitionist candidate for Texas Governor Beto O’Rourke is not doing well in the polls;
- then David tells some horror stories of life behind the gun store counter;
- and finally, Weer’d sits down with Paloma Capanna to discuss the strange tale of Jeremy Brown.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Quinnipiac Texas Poll: Abbott Leads Beto O’Rourke by 15 Points
- Beto O’Rourke doubles down on vow to ‘take your AR-15, your AK-47’
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
Paloma Capanna Interview:
- 2am Patriot
- “Investigate the DC Jail”
- DC Prison Fraud
- FBI Attempts To Recruit Former Green Beret to Infiltrate Oath Keepers, Proudboys
- Mr. Brown: A Case Study in FBI Retribution
- Mr. Brown
- Tampa Oath Keeper stays jailed after judge finds he threatened cops