In This Episode:
- Erin is feeling under the weather, so Oddball and David Join Weer’d to discuss the recent attacks in Norway and England that show the Futility of banning your way to safety.
- Weer’d Interviews Paloma Capanna on the Pending NYSRPA Supreme Court Case
- David talks about how to best care for your leather products and keep them lasting for generations.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Horrific delay? Norway eyes police response to arrow attack
- Norway to Conduct Probe of Police Response to Bow-and-Arrow Attack
- Norway to investigate tactics of unarmed police officers after five die in bow-and-arrow attack
- P A Luty
- UK Police Probe MP Murder As Suspect Said To Be On ‘De-radicalisation’ Scheme
- UK Parliament member dies after being stabbed in terrorist attack
- Tennessee Llegislators Want Limits on Emergency Power and COVID Restrictions
- 2am Patriots
- NYSRPA Oral arguments scheduled for November 3, 2021 before US Supreme Court(PDF)
- Kachalsky, et al. vs. County of Westchester,
- Handgun Radio
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download