In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss the line item in the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) which contains an ERPO (red flag) law against military personnel, and California’s sharing of gun owner private data with any university that wants it;
- Xander brings us his Interdependent Thoughts on gun safety for kids;
- and Weer’d fisks a CNN Interview with the director of the gun-prohibitionist documentary The Price of Freedom.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
- Dems Slip Red Flag Provision Into Military Spending Bill
- INDEFINITE DETENTION, ENDLESS WORLDWIDE WAR AND THE 2012 NATIONAL DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION ACT
- Don’t Be Fooled by New NDAA Detention Amendment
- New California Law Obliterates Gun Owners’ Right To Privacy
- New California Law Allows the Release of Gun Owners’ Personal Information
Weer’d Audio Fisk: